Challenges WORTH Facing
Sure, you talk about the tough issues, but have you joined your peers to problem-solve the greatest challenges at PE firms? Wednesday’s PE-partner session is hyper-focused on executive level issues facing private equity firms.
Attendance is exclusive to PE partners, firm owners and senior executives.
*See image below to learn where your selection should be made during the registration process to attend the private equity executive session.*
Wednesday, April 22
9:00 – 9:40 a.m.
Positioning Your Firm for a Minority Sale
This panel will discuss what interested buyers are looking for when purchasing a minority stake. Panelists will touch on the right timing, what to look for in buyers, the diligence process, and managing the partnership and deal structure post-closing.
- Drew Laurino, Managing Director, Dyal Capital Partners
- Jordan Murray, P.C., Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Moderated by Colette Taylor, Partner, PL Advisors
9:40 – 10:20 a.m.
- Incentivizing Employees
- Topics that will be covered in this roundtable include how new team members are incentivized and how income levels of employees impact what they’re looking for in a compensation structure. Led by David Gershman, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Trivest Partners.
- Impact Investing
- Topics that will be covered in this roundtable include how to evaluate deals with impact investing in mind, the role of ‘doing good’ when making investment decisions, the opportunities to promote your role in ‘doing good’ and ‘green washing’. Co-led by Pam Hendrickson, Chief Operating Officer and Vice Chairman of Strategic Initiatives, The Riverside Company, and Titus Schurink, Chief Financial Officer, HPE Growth Capital.
- Onshore vs. Offshore Fund Structures
- Topics that will be covered in this roundtable include considerations for bringing in foreign investors, fee structures and trends, as well as other fund structure considerations.
Access to this session is exclusive to private equity attendees at the partner level or above.
10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Limited Partners are invited to private networking with Private Equity Partners following the panel and roundtables.
Space is limited. This event is available as part of your InterGrowth registration. Following your successful completion of InterGrowth registration, an ACG staff member will reach for additional verification.