Trends in consumer products and goods continue to be shaped by the pandemic. Nonessential goods retailers shut down in 2020, but retail sales have skyrocketed in 2021. While e-commerce jumped during the pandemic and is still strong, research indicates in-person shopping is bouncing back as customers want to see and feel products before buying. Brand activism is another trend that’s sweeping through this sector as more brands are addressing social issues.
At InterGrowth, the Consumer Products Pavilion will highlight these latest trends and offer opportunities to:
- A pavilion that’s focused on consumer products and goods
- Select consumer products and goods sessions that align to industry verticals
- Consumer products and goods technology
- Meet-ups focused on consumer products and goods
- Consumer products and goods 1:1 meetings
ACG Media covers consumer products year-round. While we put together the full program for the pavilion, check out the kind of stories we are bringing dealmakers in the middle market here.