The PE Fundraising Workshop – Advice from LPs on Raising Capital in Today’s Market
Monday, May 6 | 12:30 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.
Buyouts Insider returns to InterGrowth for the fourth straight year to present a special seminar featuring some of the top LPs in the country sharing the latest trends, and dos and don’ts of fundraising. Middle-market GPs will find this revealing and honest behind-the-scenes look at the world of LPs both beneficial and fascinating. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.
Vikash Magdani, Director, Buyouts Insider
Mastering the Art of the Roadshow
12:35 p.m. – 1:05 p.m.
A panel of institutional investors will discuss their views.
- Sajan Thomas, President and CEO, Thomas Capital
- Laurence Lederer, Managing Director, Branford Castle Partners
- Ross Koenig, Vice President, RCP Advisors
- Moderated by Luisa Beltran, Editor, Buyouts
Meet the LP
1:10 p.m. – 1:40 p.m.
Interviews with high profile investors.
- Daniel LeMoine, Director, Brooke Private Equity Associates
- Whit Matthews, Senior Investment Director, Aberdeen Asset Management
- Todd Milligan, Partner, Private Advisors, LLC
- Moderated by Milana Vinn, Reporter, Buyouts
Best Practices in Raising Money
1:45 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.
A panel of investors offer tips on raising capital from funds to deal-by-deal.
This session is presented in partnership with