We Drive Growth
The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) is a global network of investors, executives, capital providers and advisors, who collectively drive growth within the middle-market sector. ACG is also the parent of Middle Market Growth, a publication that highlights human stories within the middle-market. MMG keeps more than 100,000 middle-market dealmaking professionals up to date on news, trends, best practices and thought leadership.
Founded in 1954, the Association for Corporate Growth has chapters worldwide, representing 14,500 members. Approximately 75% of ACG members report that they have done business with fellow members.
This return on investment has made ACG the most trusted and respected resource for middle-market dealmakers and business leaders who invest in growth and build companies.
Why Join ACG?
- Access a global network of over 14,500 members from all areas of midmarket M&A
- Over 1,200 networking events globally including InterGrowth and EuroGrowth
- A voice in Washington, D.C.: ACG advocates on behalf of the middle market
- Exclusive access to top financial data through the PitchBook platform
- Expert intelligence with Middle Market Growth magazine, webinars, podcasts and more
Find a local chapter and join ACG today.