In an abundance of caution, and for the health and safety of all InterGrowth participants, ACG and InterGrowth will require proof of vaccination against COVID-19 for all attendees.
While we're looking forward to an in-person return, we are monitoring the situation and will be adhering to all local and federal guidelines to ensure a safe event for everyone.
Planning for InterGrowth 2022
InterGrowth is returning to Las Vegas for our first live, in-person event in three years. With an expected 2,500 attendees, our 2022 experience is shaping up to be the biggest and best InterGrowth yet. This year’s event will feature all-new industry pavilions in the Lounge with new programming, fascinating keynote speakers that inspire, and more space for dealmaking meetings than ever before.
Your health and safety while attending InterGrowth is important to us. InterGrowth continues to monitor guidelines for health safety measures from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Nevada, and Clark County. We are also working closely with ARIA Resort and Casino and city of Las Vegas. We will follow applicable federal, state, and local laws, adapting our plans as needed and sharing with attendees and sponsors in a timely manner. Our priority is to provide attendees with a safe, comfortable place where you can feel confident returning to in-person dealmaking.
Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- All attendees, staff and sponsors will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination to attend InterGrowth. Attendees must be fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved or approved for emergency use by the FDA or World Health Organization (WHO). A list of approved vaccines can be found here. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), people are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 two weeks after they have received the second dose in a two-dose series (Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna), or two weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s/Janssen). *subject to change
- InterGrowth will use CLEAR to administer proof of vaccination for U.S. based attendees. CLEAR’s free mobile app and Health Pass feature provides a simple, secure, and HIPAA-compliant way for this information to be submitted.
- Details on vaccination verification for non-U.S. based attendees will be provided in the lead up to the event
- Answers to frequently asked questions about the proof of COVID-19 vaccination process can be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Verification Process
- InterGrowth will use a secure HIPAA compliant platform, the CLEAR mobile app, to administer proof of vaccination for U.S. based attendees.
- Attendees will download the free CLEAR app from the iOS or Android app store and upload their CDC card or proof of vaccination to their Health Pass within CLEAR.
- Approximately ten days prior to the event, attendees will receive instructions on how to connect their CLEAR proof of vaccination to InterGrowth within the app. Attendees will then present verification on the app to collect their badge onsite.
What to Expect at InterGrowth
Health Screenings and Services
- Vaccination: Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required to attend InterGrowth 2022 in Las Vegas. Details of the process can be found below.
- Attendees will only be able to pick up their own badges and not the badges of others as proof of vaccination and ID are required at registration.
- Wearing Masks: We will follow state and local guidelines and recommendations by the CDC at the time of the event. More details will be made available closer to the event date.
Conference Area and Meeting Space
- Meeting and public spaces will be set to allow social distancing. We will follow appropriate state and local guidelines and CDC recommendations around capacity limits.
- Private meeting room participants will be asked to follow show rules and local guidance with respect to social distancing.
- The public areas and entry points at InterGrowth venues will respect social distancing
Food and Beverage Precautions
- Catering will follow health and safety precautions including the safe handling and serving of food.
- Food and beverage options will ensure minimal handling and exposure.
- Receptions and meal areas will provide adequate space for attendees to prevent crowding and allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the event venue to encourage frequent hand sanitization.
- We will issue best practices for attendees that include avoiding shaking hands and how sponsors can best manage traffic in their booths.
- Enhanced cleaning of public spaces at the ARIA Resort and Casino daily.
- Attendees can opt for contactless check-in and a digital room key using the MGM Resorts app
We will continue to provide updates to attendees and sponsors as the situation evolves.
Travel to the U.S.
(As of December 2, 2021)
On September 20, the U.S. government announced a change in U.S. travel policies, allowing for foreign nationals to enter the U.S. if fully vaccinated beginning on November 8, 2021. Under these requirements, all international travelers must show proof of full vaccination and a negative COVID-19 test taken within one day (24 hours) prior to departure to board their flight. Full vaccination includes vaccines not yet approved for use in the U.S. but listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization. Existing visa policies remain in place. We will continue to provide updates on this policy as the event approaches.
Recommendations for Sponsors
Below are recommendations for sponsors to consider while planning their InterGrowth 2022 presence:
- Communicate the proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirement to your staff.
- Ensure your booth has plenty of hand sanitizer that is visible and easily accessible.
- Please plan to schedule meetings to ensure booth spaces do not become overcrowded.
- Frequent booth/product cleaning including regular disinfecting surfaces and wiping down high-touch items.
What If I Feel Sick Onsite?
- Any attendees who experience symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to immediately remove themselves from the event and isolate themselves in their hotel room.
- Numerous testing sites are available directly next to the ARIA Resort & Casino. A full list of testing locations in the Las Vegas area can be found here.
- Attendees will be responsible for any additional costs incurred due to quarantining or changing travel plans due to a positive covid test.
- If you were a guest at an MGM Resorts property within the last 14 days and have subsequently tested positive for the coronavirus (COVID-19), we ask that you contact us at email@example.com so that we can provide your information to the local health department to support their contact tracing efforts.
ARIA (an MGM Property)
MGM Resorts is committed to ongoing engagement with medical experts as well as federal, state, and local officials for the health and safety of our guests and employees. We have taken the important lessons learned during the pandemic and embedded them into many parts of our operations.