3730 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89158
ARIA Resort & Casino
InterGrowth returns to the ARIA in Las Vegas for InterGrowth 2022. For those not familiar with Las Vegas, plan on flying into McCarren International Airport. The hotel is a short cab ride from the airport.
3730 S Las Vegas Blvd
InterGrowth Room Rate: $229 + daily resort fee + tax
Daily Resort Fee: ACG special rate of $20/day includes WIFI, access to fitness center, local phone calls, and boarding pass printing.
Cancelation Policy: 48 hours before arrival
Housing Cut-Off: Thursday, March 24, 2022
ACG’s Official Housing Provider for the InterGrowth room block is Showcare Event Solutions. Please be advised that ACG has NOT contracted a third-party to assist attendees in booking reservations for InterGrowth, and these services are not affiliated with ACG or InterGrowth.
- All InterGrowth attendees must register for the event before having access to the negotiated room rates in the official ACG guestroom block at the ARIA Resort & Casino. One guestroom may be reserved per registered attendee (reservation name must match registrant name).
- To make, modify, or cancel reservations, an attendee must make those in the registration and housing portal. Alternatively, they may email Showcare at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Showcare at 514-228-3074.
- Registered attendees may call Showcare to make a reservation by phone 514-228-3074.
- Reservations will not be accepted by phone to the ARIA Resort & Casino nor on the ARIA’s website using a group code.
- Attendees must provide valid credit card information for room guarantees via the InterGrowth registration system or by telephone. No credit card information will be accepted via email.
- If an attendee cancels his or her InterGrowth registration, then ACG will cancel the corresponding hotel reservation.
- Attendees may still be able to reserve rooms in the room block at the group rate after the cut-off date; however, rooms and rates will be based on availability.
- The registration confirmation email will contain hotel reservation information. This will serve as a reservation “acknowledgement” from Showcare. This acknowledgment serves as a notification that the reservation request has been received and a reservation has been confirmed for the attendee. Attendees will receive an official confirmation letter from the hotel once the reservations are transferred over to the hotel.
Sponsors wishing to book a “protected” room in their individual company sub-block must first complete the sponsor’s registration.