InterGrowth is Back
InterGrowth 2022 is poised to emerge bigger and stronger than ever, with customized experiences that uniquely cater to every and anyone conducting business in the middle market.
We’re reimagining the entire experience so that InterGrowth truly becomes the real-life manifestation of ACG’s mission to drive middle market growth. And this means transforming the event into the foremost destination for all aspects of the deal life-cycle – from fundraising to exiting.
Senior-level dealmakers will enjoy bespoke networking and programming, while those newer to the middle market will benefit from curated entry-points to help them discover their own path within the ACG landscape. Meanwhile, focused networking and panel sessions will cater to industry-focused dealmakers and others with a stake in these specialized groups.
Our community is made stronger by each person within it, so be sure to bring your rising stars and senior dealmakers alike. Bring not only your business development professionals, but also your operators and your back-office champions. We’re here to empower each of you, every step of the way.
Note: In an abundance of caution, and for the health and safety of all InterGrowth participants (attendees, sponsors, staff, hotel/conference staff, and vendors), ACG and InterGrowth will require proof of vaccination against COVID-19 for all attendees. Requests for medical and religious exemptions must be documented and will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
What’s New in 2022
While the event is still many months into the future, it’s never too soon to get excited. At InterGrowth 2022, you can expect:
- Technology upgrades, designed to maximize – and further enhance – your opportunities to connect with fellow attendees
- Dynamic keynote speakers, guaranteed to inspire and entertain
- First-class receptions to kick off your evenings of client and corporate dinners
- Celebrations honoring the ACG community of volunteers and MMG Award winners
- A dedication to health and safety so you can shake hands (or elbow-bump) with peace of mind
Gretchen Perkins, Committee Chair
Partner at Avance Investment Management
ACG Tampa Bay
- David Acharya, Acharya Capital Partners, LLC, ACG New York
- Tony Banks, Grant Thornton, ACG Dallas/Fort Worth
- Alex Drost, Connection Builders, ACG Detroit
- Victoria Fox, Eisen Fox & Company LLC, ACG Wisconsin
- Christopher Hebble, Houlihan Lokey, ACG Los Angeles
- Katherine Hill Ritchie, Nottingham Spirk, ACG New York
- Tuan Hoang, BDO USA, LLP, ACG Los Angeles
- Steven Hunter, TM Capital, ACG Atlanta
- Kristin Johnson, Altamont Capital Partners, ACG San Francisco
- Matthew Moran, Inverness Graham, ACG Philadelphia
- Aaron Polack, Lion Equity Partners, ACG Denver
- Kevin Prunty, RGA Private Debt & Equity, ACG St. Louis
- Thomas Turmell, TMT Capital Partners, LLC, ACG Chicago
- Orin Winick, Aspiriant, ACG Los Angeles